5 Festive Ways to Bring Your Tutoring Clients Holiday Joy
Updated: Jan 19, 2020
Winsome Wednesday Rockstar Tutors,
The holidays are almost here! Hope you all are taking some time to relax, recharge, and feel ready for an amazing 2020.
I was thinking about some fun and festive ways that will bring your tutoring clients holiday happiness and provide your clients with a further amazing experience with you.
1. Personalized Holiday Cards: Families are often thrilled to receive a holiday card especially if it is personalized with their names and a custom greeting. These cards can be created through a greeting card service or by yourself.
2. Holiday Vouchers: Often included with a client’s card is a voucher. Parents love to receive these. An example voucher could be bonus time at a future session (e.g. a complimentary 30-minute session).
3. Holiday Student Certificates: Most students love to receive certificates celebrating what they achieved over the fall term. Providing a student with a certificate during your last session in 2019 or emailing a copy to the family spreads extra holiday cheer. Plus, it is a motivational boost for students as they go into 2020.
4. Winter Themed Resources: With holidays on the horizon, providing winter themed activities such as hockey themed spelling or snowman math art are fun ways to keep student engagement on the homestretch.
5. Student Gifts: A small gift customized based on your student’s interests such as themed pencils, stickers, a book, or a gift card is sure to put a smile on your student’s faces.
Thank you kindly Rockstar Tutors, do you have any additional holiday tips and ideas? It would be great to read them.
Subscribe below to receive your BONUS tutoring business content too.
Make it a great holiday season everyone.
Founder, Coach for Tutors
ID 141590343 © Artur Szczybylo| Dreamstime.com